Contract for the State Auditor
Looking for Contract Opportunities?
Contracting opportunities with the Washington State Auditor’s Office (SAO) are posted on the Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Anyone may register in the WEBS system to view and receive updates on contracting opportunities. For assistance with doing business with the State, visit the Department of Enterprise Service’s website.
Types of contracts Office of the Washington State Auditor makes available:
- Performance audit services
- Audit services
- CPA services
- Staff assistance
- Other services (including subject-matter expertise)
Recent Requests for Proposals / Solicitations:
- K645-RFI-2011 – Audit Documentation and Management Software Solution
- K636-RFP-1912 – Actuarial Audit of Worker’s Compensation Funds
- K618-RFP-1812 Marketing Plan – Center for Government Innovation
- K620-WR-1902 Videography
- K625 Sole Source Contract
- K627-WR-1910 Photography
- K633-RFQQ-1911 – Energy Independence Act Conservation target compliance evaluation
View Interlocal Agreements
The Interlocal Cooperation Act provides the authority for state agencies to contract with other government entities. In accordance with RCW 39.34.040.
View the SAO list of Interlocal, Intergovernmental and Interagency Agreements (PDF)
Need to reach the Contracts team? Contact us.